Thread: Just a question
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 09:37 PM   #30
Twolunger
Brian covers most of the questions raised, if you watch the videos. I really don't care if some of you don't want to use supplements. I'm not telling you how to feed your snakes. I can only tell the OP that I have used them for many years and when used correctly there are no harmful effects. None. No snake will ever die if you use vitamins SPARINGLY. I use them every 3rd feeding by dusting lightly on the rear end of the prey item. My son and I have raised thousands of snakes and never lost ONE due to vitamin usage. However, raising thousands of snakes does not make us experts. Hence my comment that quantity production does not make an expert. I still have found no article from a scientific source that states that using "reptile" vitamins judiciously is harmful to snakes. I don't want to read articles about overdosing, that's not what I'm talking about. Show me any article where a test was conducted using vitamins such as Nature Zone, and any snake was harmed. There are none. Bushsnake is correct, I raised my own rodents for years and prekilled live are noticeably better than any frozen. Even with prekilled live I still used supplements. If you feel that supplements shouldn't be
necessary I can see your point, but I have my own opinion on the matter.