View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 02:01 AM   #2
Rich Z
ADDENDUM from my 2005 SerpenCo.com website listings.

Quote:
C Anerythristic Corn Snake

Last year I bred an animal that is proven het for this particular gene to several Charcoals and several A Anerythristics. NONE of the babies came out as being Charcoals nor Anerythristics, which is leading me to strongly believe that this is indeed a new anerythristic looking genetic type. This year I bred two C Anerythristic males to Silver Queen Ghosts (based on A Anerythrism) and Charcoal Ghosts (based on Charcoal). So I should get pretty definite results this year.

If this proves out to be a new gene, I will be selling a limited number of them this year, simply because I don\'t really need as many of them as I will likely produce.

Not only will I be selling the C Anerythristics themselves, but I will likely sell some of the multiple hets that I expect to produce as well. These will include the following:

C Anerythristic
C Anerythristic x Charcoal Ghost
C Anerythristic x Silver Queen
Upper Keys het C Anerythristic

Inquire if you are interested in them prior to my offering them for sale. Of course, if this turns out to be a wild goose chase, then I guess the whole lot of all those babies get bagged up and shipped off to a wholesaler.

Oh, in case you are wondering, if this does prove out to be a new gene, no, I am not going to be selling these animals cheaply.