• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rerouted to AFF...

I loaded CS.com and walked away to do something - when I came back, I was treated to a girl lifting her shirt repeatedly. Not sure what the site was as I quickly closed it since my kids were also around! I am not finding anything malicious when doing a scan. This is the ONLY site where this is happening (I am on my PC right now, using IE). It has happened on my phone as well.

BTW, I have not yet gotten this redirection problem that a lot of you are talking about from this site of FC. But it may just be because of the browser I am using on my main PC. When I got the redirection when I went to CorvetteFlorida.com, I was using my laptop which is running Internet Explorer. So maybe that is significant.

If anyone is interested, here's the browser I am using on my main PC -> http://www.maxthon.com/

I'm wondering if it is happening a lot because of the name of the AFF site being in the title of this thread, which is on the homepage. It is also a rather active thread, so it appears in my 'subscribed threads' when I go to the CP, which I have bookmarked, and get redirected away from. ? :shrugs:

Also the first time it happened is when there were thread titles on the homepage which all contained each of the three words, as well as this thread title. But I see the AFF spelled out now in this thread and in DYK9 or whatever DYK episode we're on now, and could find only one other reference to that place on an old thread. :shrugs:

I'm wondering if it is happening a lot because of the name of the AFF site being in the title of this thread, which is on the homepage. It is also a rather active thread, so it appears in my 'subscribed threads' when I go to the CP, which I have bookmarked, and get redirected away from. ? :shrugs:

Also the first time it happened is when there were thread titles on the homepage which all contained each of the three words, as well as this thread title. But I see the AFF spelled out now in this thread and in DYK9 or whatever DYK episode we're on now, and could find only one other reference to that place on an old thread. :shrugs:

Well, I changed that. Just in case.... But honestly this is not the case of a thread title over on FC.

Cleared all my caches and rebooted but I just got rerouted again. I wouldn't mind nearly as much if they showed buff guys taking off their shirts instead of the nubile babes.:poke:

Terri

I had been having this problem as well. Cleaned out cache, ran anti-virus and Malware Bytes, both came back clean. No issues today until I sent a link to a thread over to my boyfriend via Skype... "Uh, Wes, these are ladybits, not snakes." Oops. Ten minutes later I got the same redirect when logging in to respond to a PM.

Hate this continual eye-bleaching. :(

OK, that was a funny response.

But seriously, for me it seems like it only happens maybe once a day or something, after I haven't been on in a while. When the ads were turned off yesterday I didn't see any problem, but I didn't check too much.

Just now though I got the popup from avg and killed it before the redirect.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 75
No reroute this morning logging in. Will let you all know when I get home tonight and pull it back open.

That being said, I did get it when I got home last night and logged. Same webcam show thingy. I had to actually retype the URL to get out of it as back space and what not wouldn't get out of it.

Tried a new and different PC at work today (never logged on CS.com with this one before), rerouted to the AFF registration page. Sorry no screenshots, but being at work I had to close that stuff fast.

I had the banner ad at the top of the page get blocked for suspicious content today on my home PC. Yesterday I was rerouted to AFF on my phone when I clicked on a link to a thread from my email, don't remember which thread though.

I just got rerouted clicking on the link to this thread from an email on my SIII phone. First time for the phone, the other time was on my iPad using Safari.

Someone e-mailed me a link to a Miami corn on Fauna, and when I opened the link on my iPhone- AFF!!

yeah, I'm hitting this at home, on my phone, at work.. It's really annoying at work, because then the stupid page tries to open and my work IP bans the website. Lol

Back