• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some 2017s I’ve been hiding...cell photos

HerpsOfNM

My name's Blurryface...
First up are 3 lava worms from 2 separate clutches.

The lava stripe is from lava het cinder stripe x lava het cinder stripe. The clutch produced 2 lava stripes and a number of lavas and lava cinders but no lava cinder stripes. @Nanci retains that lava cinder stripe throne.

The other 2 are from my moose (anery tessera het lava, ph stripe from @steve roylance) x red factor or red coat lava het anery from @tom tuttle. Moose and the rc/rf lava are apparently het albino as that’s a snava (lava snow) tessera and it’s lava tessera clutchmate. That lava tessera was the darkest of the hatchlings.

10ba9e24b8d3e1ad2b8d6706f1b64bc9.jpg

And lastly, my favorite clutch of 2017. Thanks goes out to Matthew at @Big Apple Herps for the pair: caramel bloodred het hypo sunkissed x caramel bloodred het hypo sunkissed. Possible world first below...
You’re seeing a caramel blood (darkest), honey (caramel sunkissed) blood, and the genetic lotto of blood lemon (hypo, sk, caramel, blood). Not pictured is an amber blood for additional reference.

a79632aaf43e1c65cdb6c0830b934ab2.jpg

Moose
6442a44e17c27537ed2d6780f26dd3db.jpg

And the rf / rc lava het anery from Tom Thompson
8a4437f4dd73e043e54c96c0e3c16f05.jpg

I don’t have photos of the caramel bloods yet

I have no idea what a lava snow would look like but tessera makes every one that much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice outcome.

But I am sorry to tell you, that Honey Blood and Lemon Blood already exist.
Honey blood was bred first in 2011 and the first Lemon Bloods have hatched in 2016.

Yours are really nice and at least part of the first handful of these morphs. :)

Cheers
Seriva

Back