Thread: Carpet Pythons
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #43
solo1979
Guess I need to post some pictures too. Ummmm....... I picked up a baby IJ girl today. She is about to shed some isn't looking her best but so far is a really sweet girl. She's already got some blushing (that's what it's called right?) going on but I'm not sure a photo shoot would do her justice right now. The breeder I picked up this girl from had lots of adult IJs and all were a nice manageable size. I paid $75 which I thought seemed decent. Another guy had some for $65 but they looked sickly. I'm still getting my 2 boys from Luke next month at Tinley. Then I'm done, I swear!

If I had to choose a favorite of your clan it would be Zaria. I'm excited to be getting her baby brother/half brother.

My other pick ups for the day were a hypo lav that Terri helped me snag from the rodent selling guy, a gorgeous ultra anery produced by Terri and the brightest pastel male ball python I've ever seen. All while staying within my snake allowance/budget! Plus some supplies and feeders. Today was a good day!