• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tanzanite, Miami Tessera

Dahliasmom2012

4a2806ba30758541634c3dc4dafac9b3.jpg
9706336fd228b2b2311ddeb2dd4cbbef.jpg

Meet our new love! He arrived yesterday from Heather of Mystic Exotics. :) These are the only shots I snagged getting him settled but expect many more in the future.

Aww, congrats, he's gorgeous!

Is he in shed or is that just the camera making his eyes look blue?

Thank you!! I'm in love. My daughter tried to claim him as her own the second the box was in the house. She likes the snakes, they are quiet unlike the bird.

I look forward to seeing him progress, and anxious to see if he proves out to be a Super Tessera! :)
Me too! his girlfriend to be is weighing in at 276 right now, it's crazy to think she was a little squiggle like him not that long ago. So excited about what he has ahead of him. [emoji1]

Pooh love those especially the contrast with the gray background and the orange tessera pattern! Very nice and pretty baby.

I'm looking forward to when these babies are big enough to see which ones are Super/homo.

I decided to hold back Obsidian, so I have will have 3 males and 3 females to test.

I'm looking forward to when these babies are big enough to see which ones are Super/homo.

I decided to hold back Obsidian, so I have will have 3 males and 3 females to test.

I am too! I am very excited about being able to be a part of it with him. He is getting onto fuzzies now so here come the growth spurts!

Back