View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 02:52 AM   #31
GMR_TFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
Ghost is hypo + anery so 'hypo ghost' doesn't work. Motley can have a hypo-like effect so it's hard to say but most likely the lightest is a ghost motley and of the other 3, two are anery motleys and the the lightest of those 3 is on the border of being a dark ghost or a light anery.
For me, I should say the two darker ones are definitely Anery Motley and the two lighter ones are Ghost Motley however, I do agree with her the darker of the two is borderline so it is possible that it could be a light Anery or a darker Ghost Motley but if I had to choose one I would say based on what you have there it's more likely a Ghost Motley.

As for the snow, I'm second guessing myself where it did appear in the original pics that it had some extra pink, based on the others in the clutch I think it's just a regular Snow Motley since you didn't get any other extra pink hatchlings I highly doubt that you'd get just one RF and the rest regular so my consensus on that one is it's just a more pink looking Snow Motley and they do very quite a bit so it doesn't surprise me one bit. Nice clutch though. Loving that Snow Motley for sure.