View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 09:58 PM   #292
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek
Meanwhile, I'd be able to produce chat logs where your introductory comment is filled with so much whine - be it from your day at work, to a problem with one of your snakes, to your perception of the state of this site - that I'd be able to offer you some fine Wisconsin cheese to accompany it.
And just what does my 'whining' about work, or other things have to do with this thread, or you being a moderator? I mean, you only did bring this up after I simply said I was confused as to why Brent would nominate you as a mod....

Quote:
You've been a consistent whiny, childish cipher, so much to the point that one of my new neighbors (who has frequented this forum longer than either of us) has made the correlation - not necessarily the causation, but I'll let others be the judge - between the beginning of the lack of civility here on the forums with the beginning of your frequenting the forums.
Oh sure. My presence on the forums has brought it down the tubes. That makes sense, since every single one of my posts is useless whining, and I have no knowledge to contribute.

Quote:
Go for it. With you as mod, I'm sure we'd all be clamoring to be there, if not to simply say "I remember him when...", as we prop the grandchilluns up on our knee to tell them a story.
Funny, Jazz, since I can remember more than a few times where I made another Cornsnakes room and nobody complained about my moderating of that room.

Since you obviously have some personal agenda or issue with me, why not just voice it over a PM and not respond to my posts on this website anymore? Or, are you going to continue to set fine examples of civility on this website by taking repeated cheap ass pot shots at me in threads that have ZERO connection to this thread, or this issue? (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...83&postcount=2)

But hey, you've got that nice little smiley face there, so that makes it okay, right?