View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 11:10 PM   #294
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Sorry, I need to jump ahead a bit to grab this quote from Joe...

Joe, I'm sorry, but I just don't understand these two quotes taken together at all. In the first one you are plainly stating that the incident shown in the chat log snippet is a FIRST and ONLY TIME that anything like that has happened. Actually when I read that, I thought, hmm, guess I had better see if I still have any of those other chat logs sent to me in the past. But I continued reading on, and darn if that later post of yours just has me beat. Let me requote that sentence that baffles me:

There are quite a few chat logs that are floating around that show a display far worse than 'gtfo'.

Well what happened to that original claim about uniqueness of this sort of behavior? Are you now saying that it is NOT unique at all? Sorry if I have misunderstood what you are saying in those quotes...
Let me start off by saying that for whatever role I've played (obviously a large one, since the 'gtfo' thing seems to be the bright shining beacon), I'm sorry. I cannot believe that this thread is 8 pages and almost 300 responses.

None of MY chat logs show a display worse than 'gtfo', or anything similar. I can't say the same for others, but that's not the point.

The point is that there are no chat logs where we 'jumped' a troll. Sure, there might be some 'banter' where we got fiesty after they actually did troll the room, but I do believe that is to be expected. And no, you shouldn't find any 'gtfos' in those logs.

Either way, this thread has run it's course and I'm not going to expend any extra energy into repeating the same thing, over and over.

This has become much more than just a chat discussion. Many have brought up other issues that should be discussed seperately and I'd encourage that to happen, instead of those issues getting stuck in this crap.