View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 02:50 PM   #9
Albino Billy
I got your other post on heating and THANKS SO MUCH! Yeah, I didn't want to feed him on two different days BUT as I said, he refused the small rat (to me it was too big too but the pet store guy argued) So, when I gave him the rat pup, he gobbled it up and then took off to his hide. I didn't want to mess with him anymore because I didn't want him to regurgitate and it seemed like a snack instead of a meal (it was a smaller one and didn't even make a lump when he ate it) Sooooo... I let him have the second one in the early hours of the next morning. I won't do that again, promise, that was just to get his belly full. He has a very small head for being so long and thick in the middle. I think a breeder mouse would be a good size for him (1 1/2 times his head girth, right?)
Yeah, the pretty hides are for me, definitely, since he is in a large viv and where he can be seen in that room when you walk in, I wanted his home to look as nice as mine, hehehehe... But he does have his one box because it was such a perfect size and all the pretty hides at the stores are too small but for the one I got him.