• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn Snake Breeders in Upstate NY

reptinut

I was wondering if anyone knew of high quality corn snake breeders with websites in the upstate NY area, especially ones specializing in okeetees, blood reds, blood red albinos, hypos, ambers, and locale-specific corn snakes.

I don't know of one in upstate NY, but there is one located in the Bronx...Vinny Ritchie. Here is a link to his personal forum. The best way to contact him is via phone (718) 792-2593 or e-mail at [email protected]

He has great old school bloodreds, amber combos, locality Okeetees, etc.

i am in western n.y,some here call it "upstate n.y" (rochester,n.y)
i should hatch out some of the morphs you mentioned this year & some others.
there are a few others around m who breed some cool stuff too!

p.m or email anytime...
[email protected]

~Jay

Back