View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 11:05 PM   #1
Hurley
NEWReptiles "moderating" chat room

Hey Rich,

Who is NEWReptiles4096 in the chat room as a moderator?

The chat room crashed tonight and multiple people tried to log back in a few times until it opened back up. Each time you'd log in, unfortunately, the room would keep that name logged in and put you as another name (different number). OK, so the room starts working again and we're all talking normally (with like 35 "ghost" names listed from the mixup that we can't do anything about) and NEWReptiles comes in and says something to the effect of "How many times you got to log in, Hurley?" I didn't know him, I thought he was joking because of the trouble, and just lol'd him and went on about our conversation. Then he froze me, started harassing everyone, and being rude and arrogant for no reason. He didn't let us explain (or didn't listen to the explanation) and when we asked him who he was since we've never seen him before, he starts booting people.

What's the deal??

If you want the logs...time is 10 pm CST, participants were Taceas, Hurley, Serpwidgets...

Found him on Fauna, the name is Al Guetzkow as NEWReptiles. He's been a fauna member for only 2 months.