View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 04:58 PM   #10
CMLReptiles
Was he attacked, yes, he was. I can't deny that. However, I feel it's one of those not seeing the whole picture issues. As I said before, I'm in chat a lot and we see constantly where people come into a room entitled "cornsnake chat" and ask questions about everything from boas to torts to tropical fish. Personally, I don't go into the ball python forums to get cornsnake questions answered...just me, but it makes sense to go to a forum/chat dedicated to what I'm looking for answers to.

There is a problem with people on this site who seem to feel they "own" it and that their word is law. Just yesterday I had to defend a member who posted here cause she asked a question in referance to a comment made by another member and had a certain person completely bash her for not talking about cornsnakes. Look at Tula's boa thread from last month and you'll see just how well those of us who aren't complete corn fanatics get treated more often...how I've escaped their wrath, I don't know...but I'm a rare case of a boid lover accepted here.