• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2016 Mystic Exotics Miami Tessera (het Amel) X Amel babies!!

No, she's not a Candy cane. I wish! I do have amazing CC's from Nanci though, so one day, I will be pairing them with my Miami Tessera's

Here is the dam. She has nice borders.

Attachments

• 181697_414638_VeryLarge_c0DSXFkl4a.jpg
    181697_414638_VeryLarge_c0DSXFkl4a.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 84
Making the super project interesting..... :D

Yes, definitely! :)

I offered their second meal today, and so far, all but two have eaten. The two that didnt eat on the first meal did eat this time, but two that ate the first time haven't eaten yet. Hopefully they will overnight.

Well, the majority of the babies are leaving today.
I will be holding back the three babies. I am super excited that Brokk is het Amel, and I got a few nice babies out of it as well.

I held back three babies, and with the upcoming changes, I decided to sell two of them. I sold the Amel and the normal Tessera that I had picked out.

I still have the Amel Tessera. The red on this one is just amazing.

Attachments

• DSC_0020 (2).JPG
    DSC_0020 (2).JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 68
I still have the one Amel Tessera female from this clutch. She still has really nice, deep coloring. She's currently listed for sale, but I may just hold onto her and see she might fit into my Candy Cane project. She may add more color than I'd like, but paired with the right male, we might get some babies to work towards nice Candy Canes.

Not the best photo, it's a quick cell pic from cleaning/weighing/feeding night recently.

Attachments

• cerys.jpg
    cerys.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 38
She’s certainly a beauty! Every once in a while I see one that makes me wish I could keep more. She’s one of those.

She’s certainly a beauty! Every once in a while I see one that makes me wish I could keep more. She’s one of those.

I didn't see this comment before, sorry about that!

Thanks! If she ends up sticking around, I might pair her with one of my Miami Tessera's, and see how those babies turn out.

Thank you! I gave most of the babies to the guy I borrowed the Amel female from, I mainly just wanted to test my male to see if he was het Amel.

Back