View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 07:48 AM   #65
Zincubus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
That is just the way it goes. It seems people prefer the Facebook structured universe. So who am I to argue? The way things are looking I just might be getting out of all this internet forum stuff completely in another couple of years. Hopefully it won't be just nothing left except Facebook. There won't be a thing left for me to do on the internet at all, if that is the case. I've always looked at the internet as a way to find the answers to questions and do research. Facebook just doesn't cut it for me. I really don't care what someone had for lunch today or to learn that their cats spit up hair balls all over the carpet.

But for the "look at me" selfie generation, I guess that is exactly what they want.

I can't abide FarceBook at all .. it just seems so random especially compared to the structure and layout of forums... plus all I hear is bad things or bad experiences.

I trust forums as even if somebody advises someone incorrectly there is also another person able to make things right or highlight the error.

If you just search google and find some info it can be completely useless and even dangerous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk