View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #9
MINGA
Hi Shiari,

thanks for your response:-))

I am aware about the fact that pinstripe can look similar to motley/stripe tesseras. I am also not sure if the middle one is a tessera but there are some differences what are confusing me.

If you compare the middle one to the pic in your post than you see that the headpattern are quite different. I think this is caused by homo masque.

In your pic the animal has a quite clean striped/motley pattern compared to the middle one. My simbling is quite wide striped/motley at the first half of the body and thin striped (kind of tessera like) at the second half.
Also strange is that the borderoutlines of the patterns are only visible on the length side and not all around building a circle as usual for motley.

Further if you look at the Tail were the cloak is. There it looks also quite similar to tessera and not to striped/motley.

Anyway i can only be sure if i pair her in a few years ;-))

About the influence of Masque here 2 other simblings. Modified Headpattern completely different bodypattern totally strange.

0.1 Anerymotley/stripedtessera (compared to the anerymotley/stripetessera pic 3 in the post before the tessera pattern are completely destroyed)

1.0 Ghostmotley/stripedtessera? (here other way around compared to the middle one! first half looks like wide striped tessera and second half looks like motley.)

If you check my posts before you should see all of my hatchlings out of this clutch. And all with "Masque" Headpattern have also for motley or tessera unusual bodypattern. All with regular headpattern look like the should. Motley looks like motley and tessera looks like tessera. So i really think that homo Masque is responsible for that "destruction" in the motley/striped pattern and also in the tessera pattern.