• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

LOOKING FOR BOOK CORNSNAKE MORPH GUIDE!

MarcS74

Ok I've looked everywhere!
Does anyone have a copy of these books they would like to sell to a poor Canuck that didn't buy his copy when he should have and now dreams about these books and wished he wasn't so dumb!??? LOL

I'm looking for the 2010 and 2011 versions by Charles Pritzel

If you have them lying around and don't wan't to hold on to them anymore and wouldn't mind selling them to me. PLease PM me with price!

Thanks!!!

Yeah I've sent him a couple emails, but never got a response. I understand he's a busy guy so not pressing him more LOL

Anyone else might have a copy of either edition or both they want to sell? Can't find any anywhere...WOW!

I suggest a Google search. Last week I found a pet store in New Mexico that had one left. I got it yesterday! Cost me $20 with shipping.

From his website :

Due to time constraints (raising two toddlers) there won't be a 2012 Cornsnake Morph Guide. I might decide to continue the series in 2013 or later. (If someone else wants to make their own book to fill this niche, go for it!) Thanks and good luck to everyone in the 2012 breeding/hatching season!
Linky : http://cornguide.com/index.php

I hope it is alright to link to website

I'm wondering if the author would consider doing this book as a print on demand. Then it would always be 'In print' until the next one is written. Maybe I'll have to check with him.

I asked him if he had any left in stock anywhere and he responded that he was completely out of stock...

I'm wondering if the author would consider doing this book as a print on demand. Then it would always be 'In print' until the next one is written. Maybe I'll have to check with him.

Chuck makes the books by hand at home and with 2 small children, he would rather spend his spare time with them than make more books. Kudos to Chuck and Connie for valuing family over all else!

Chuck makes the books by hand at home and with 2 small children, he would rather spend his spare time with them than make more books. Kudos to Chuck and Connie for valuing family over all else!
Thank you for the info Susan. Valuing family is important and I understand his decision. But if he already has the book in some kind of computer file then a print on demand could be done and once set up, would not require any more work on his part, until he does another edition.

A print on demand would only require the a formatted file to reside at the bookstore/printer, there are several ones in the US. When a costumer orders the book, it is printed, perfect bound and shipped. It is a way for books "in print" so to speak.

Sorry if you already knew this, from the response I wasn't sure.

I'm not sure all that is involved with getting the file for the book to reside at a bookstore/printer for a "print on demand" type situation. All I know is that he literally has been making the books at home...printing the pages and binding them himself, which is why he isn't taking the time now. You can contact him through one of his websites, The Cornsnake Source. Just Google it as links will not work...long story. His user name is Serpwidgets.

I'd hoped some day Chuck and Connie would make a digital edition. Now I'm just hoping for any new edition in the future!

Back