Thread: Whats the deal!
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:37 AM   #540
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
So, in your opinion Mike isn't allowed to voice his opinion? He wasn't bad mouthing the mods, just looking for others to apply. After what I've seen in this post alone I can't blame him for wanting some new blood here to maybe be able to be neutral on threads. That's just me and my opinion, and I know my opinion means nothing to anyone but me.
But that's the great thing about this site. We are allowed(or so I thought) to voice our opinions so long as we didn't break the rules.
I don't think the problem was a general, "Is it time for new moderators?" post in the admin section. I believe the problem was him making a post (in jest but read seriously) for NEW moderators as if he had the authority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
I'm not trying to lynch the mods....

Please don't use that term. Since it is pointed at a female (a minority) and someone that might be another minority (I haven't met Mike), I take it as a prejudicial slur. I wouldn't have before. But now I am enlightened. Lynch is one of those polite words that shouldn't be used on TV - like snugglebunnies. (Please don't ban me - I just wrote snugglebunny. I didn't CALL anyone a snugglebunny!)