• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cuddling corns?

LionessModeling

Can corns bond with each other?
7ae292cc79efdd30c687d6db18faa192.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

they do not cuddle - they want to use the same warm place
or the female is getting ready for pairing and the male is near because of pairing - this is called 'nature' but snake's don't cuddle with each other

I know I'm trying to get the anery to a healthy weight when I bought him from their previous owner (she had them for 4 years) the anery was already like this.

they are probably competing for the "Best Spot" in the cage. Corn snakes don't live together in the wild, it's silly to think they would as captives.

You will have a MUCH EASIER time getting the anery to gain weight if you separate them like we have repeatedly told you to!

I am looking for a 2nd tank that I can afford as I have told you all repeatedly!

You don't have to be a jerk about things!
I'm a single mom on aish with a growing boy who needs food, pull ups, clothes, cats that need food and cat litter, fish that need their tank up keep supplies, and the food and substrate for the snakes!

Like seriously I'm doing the best I can with what I have to get a 2nd tank!

As I have also said they were in the same tank when I bought them and that I am looking for a 2nd tank and supplies for it so I can separate them.

You will have a MUCH EASIER time getting the anery to gain weight if you separate them like we have repeatedly told you to!
I am looking for a 2nd tank that I can afford as I have told you all repeatedly!

You don't have to be a jerk about things!

I'm a single mom on aish with a growing boy who needs food, pull ups, clothes, cats that need food and cat litter, fish that need their tank up keep supplies, and the food and substrate for the snakes!

Like seriously I'm doing the best I can with what I have to get a 2nd tank!

As I have also said they were in the same tank when I bought them and that I am looking for a 2nd tank and supplies for it so I can separate them.

Like seriously i come here for help and to get questions answered not to be persecuted and judged and bullied because I don't have the money right now to get a 2nd tank right this minute!

Thought this was a corn snake forum meant to help each other out!

When you ask about cuddling, it seemed like you were seeking justification to *not* separate them. "They like each other!" many people say as a reason to keep them together.
Craigslist is going to be best bet for cheap caging.

I'm in Canada Craigslist isn't really an option here as it's mainly based in the USA.
I'm looking on kijiji and Facebook pet buy and sell sites

To me the question you asked seemed to try to justify housing the snakes together. I believe that others may have read it that way as well.

I’m glad that you are working towards another tank so that you can separate your snakes. I can understand your frustration at having limited funds to do so. Many of us here live with financial limitations. I know I do.

You may not think so because so many people are telling you things that are difficult for you to implement, but this is one of the nicest and most patient animal care and breeding communities around. I want to see both snakes live long and good lives with you. I don’t think calling someone who is trying to impress on you how important something is “a jerk” is helpful.

We have given advice, and yes, have done it repeatedly. That’s because you have appeared not to be willing to follow the good advice about what experience and science has taught those who came before you. If that’s because you are trying to do something but can’t, then please say so without the name calling.

When I'm frustrated to having so much pets, why I have them ?? Sorry, not want to be rude, I was a single mom long time too, but I never own a pet, when its get overroaming me !(I'm a total pet person !!)
First me, then the others - the sweetest and bravest child have nothing from you if you are not menthaly and physical strong for it ! ;)

There is no need to be rude bro ,I have seen videos of corn snakes being fed together, some times u have make what u have work that's all.

Back