View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 07:09 AM   #24
Reptile Lover 23
Cool Update

Hello all, thanks for your reply's i have some updates

(Sorry for the bad lighting with the photos i need a new camera)

I have now painted the shed with 2 coats of Red Ceder and also finished the roof

This is to the right hand side when you walk through the door, i have the tools i need for finishing the shed stored inside along with the insolation for the roof that wont be going in till i have got the paneling to cover the insolation

i have also been adding some stronger beams on the walls and roof to the hole structure stronger i have two more to put in for the roof and walls.

This is the other end of the shed, all the walls will be insolated and have paneling to make it like nice, i have got to sort wall sockets out first and get the wiring done by my dads freind who is an electrician,

Hope use like the progress so far sorry for the bad image quality once the shed is finished i can get a new camera, as every peny has to go to my reptile and the shed along with my reptile website.

this is the 4 month of the build i plan to have it finished before christmas if the money keeps coming in. i would start a patreon thing be i wouldnt know where to start or if there would be any intrest, and i dont like asking for money!!