• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Do people have other hobbies?

hey stuart i know this site is full of mums an dads im a mum 23 and i admit i did get drunk at 14 to but i wouldnt call it a hobbie a hobbie is something you enjoy tell me do you really like the taste of alcohol i know i never i just drunk it anyway.

ok, i dont want to get into an argument with you, you have replied to my posts and are very helpful. so i dont want an enemy.
if you look at my snakes tank, you will see that i am responsible and caring, i love my snake, and will not let anything bad happen to it. i am very responsible, i did this once, and i wasnt drunk, just drinked. very low level of it.

and niki, your right, now that i think of it, it isnt really a hobbie, i done it once lol.so i guess i can take that off there. :D

Stuart sorry if you feel youve had bad response to your post i was a very naughty 14 year old to say the least getting drunk once hun its no crime(not a big one anyway) hope you have loads a fun with your real hobbies

I do like plinking around on my Korg workstation every now and again. And no, I'm not any good at it either, but I'm not playing for an audience. I just like to improvise and practice getting my hands to play whatever melody line happens to go through my head. Of course, I am still at the stage of experimentation, and honestly the adage "you can't teach and old dog new tricks" is more real than I would like.

If I could give some advice to the youngsters out there, learn to play a musical instrument. It will be a skill that you will come to appreciate later on in life.

I don't regard any of my pets as "Hobbies."

I do love to go fishing, camping, shooting at the range. I suppose all of these could be considered hobbies.

I also play music, specifically Bass Guitar and Guitar, in a Blues/Rock band. Not sure if this would be considered a hobby, as I sometimes get paid for services rendered. I do have a full time job, but Play music mainly 2 weekends a month.

Dog Sports (I've done herding, IPO, French Ring), will be adding in tracking/nosework in January when my schedule changes.

Gotta keep my trio happy. :)

Other than that, house projects, indoor and outdoor.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1507300126756.jpg
    FB_IMG_1507300126756.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 26730622_1502280946537176_2106145249612898052_n.jpg
    26730622_1502280946537176_2106145249612898052_n.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20729654_10155599876503735_4966956641490139534_n.jpg
    20729654_10155599876503735_4966956641490139534_n.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Have always been into cars but being in the the UK I only have two, haven't got the space to keep any more. Went through a go-karting phase a few years so. Then clay pigeon shooting. Now mainly mountain biking.

I have always enjoyed writing; used to write stories since I was a child. Well no, I can't say that I am a writer in fact, but I do create items specifications for online magazines. F.e I wrote description of all Greek properties for these guys https://tranio.com/greece/. It's kind of my hobby which grew to work.

Back