• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2014 Female Tessera (Canada)

Rigby & Marcy

I'm moving overseas and have to find a new home for my snakes. This 2014 female tessera is het snow and other possible hets which I should be able to look up if interested. She is appropriate size and age to breed, but has not been bred in the past. She has been cared for obsessively and is in great condition. Sheds and eats perfectly. She is a quiet and docile snake and would make a good pet. Exceptional tessera pattern with unbroken back stripe.

Asking $300. If sold locally she comes with her viv and all equipment including heat mat and thermostat. Will ship in Canada only, via Reptile Express, at cost.

Attachments

• $_59.JPG
    $_59.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 35
Back