View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 10:49 AM   #5
Rich Z
Perhaps the state park systems would get more participation with a lifetime senior pass. I know many times when Connie and I are on our travels, we might see a state park that looks interesting, but not interesting enough to pay $5 just to see what it looks like.

And push come to shove, the land these parks reside on already belong to us, the people. Of course, just seeing how the goombas around here throw trash helter skelter out of their vehicle windows just driving down the road, it's easy to understand how such lowlifes have made things difficult and more expensive for the rest of us. Someone has to clean up after them, and usually that cleanup isn't for free. I live on a road that is quite likely only traveled by people who live on or directly off of it. Every once in a while Connie have to go out with trash bags to clean up the garbage our neighbors have thrown out of their vehicles and litters a road that they must travel every day. How the results of their own littering doesn't hurt their own eyes or sensibilities is just way beyond my comprehension.