View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 07:22 PM   #33
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecreipeoj View Post

I am an Expert Keeping Snakes, Breeding Snakes, and Know a great deal about the genetics of all Snakes, due to a simple hobby I have had for 35 years. I am an Expert in the genetics of many Animals and Humans.
Modest, too!

Quote:
The second coolest field collecting trip experience I had, was when I was looking for Pyros in the spring. I found a nice Granite Rock area. On the south side, I found a piece of granite that had broken away from the larger rock. It was about 6 x 6 feet, and 1 foot thick. It was sealed all the way around by dirt and grass. I was carrying a pry bar, so I was just able to pry this large piece of rock away from the larger piece.
And STRONG! A piece of granite that size would have weighed over 6,000 pounds!

Quote:
My memory is excellent, so when I decided to just think about where else the Caramel Gene came from other that a wild caught corn that was not tested to Caramel to prove its source, I came up with the Snow and Amel that was used to breed to her were both or just one of them, was het for Caramel.

I know it is very possible for Lloyd to have sent Rich Z a Snow from his Bubblegum line and an interesting Amel, and Rich would find a female Corn to help Create a New Amel LOOK. Lloyd already saw “Orange” Corns (Amel). Lloyd Lemke could have set up Rich Z to discover the Caramel Gene, and he didn't even have known it. If one or both of the Corns he used to breed to the wild caught female was het for Caramel, his results could have easily been exactly the same as he described.
Yeah, anything is possible. I'll be the first to admit that. But unlikely, I would have to say. The fact that I bought my snows from Tom Crutchfield might throw a wrinkle into your theory. I believe I bought one pair from Tom. Maybe two. He wanted $300 each for them, and a the time, that was pretty stiff for "just" corn snakes. Anyway, Connie and I were on vacation down in Englewood Beach, and as usual we stopped by Tom's place to take a look around. I walked right by the bin he had sitting on the floor, thinking it had nothing more than an uninteresting bunch of amelanistic corns and their shed skins in it. Then Tom asked me what I though of the Snow corns he just got in. ?? Those "shed skins" in that bin I walked by were the Snows, of course. Now, granted, I have no idea where Tom got those snows from, but this sure does punch a few holes in your theory that Lloyd suckered me into hatching out Caramels for him. Unless Lloyd was EXTREMELY psychic (much like you claim you are) and just knew that selling them to Crutchfield would coincide with my vacationing down to that area, visiting Tom's shop, and buying them there. Yep, that would be a pretty impressive feat.

Another little factoid, since those were the only snows I had, and at the time they were the most exotic genetic thing going in the corn snakes, I bred them to every animal I had. Including the Lavenders, which I called "Mocha" at the time. If you psychic theory were correct, then I would have had Caramels coming out of all of those additional projects I had started. Wouldn't you think? But such was not the case. The Caramels (and Butters) only came from progeny of that original female I bought in that Cape Coral pet shop.

And why didn't I keep that original female to breed the Caramels back to her? Well, honestly, I wasn't expecting a new gene to pop out. I thought maybe Anerythrism might show up as a result of the Snow corn breeding, since Cape Coral isn't far from where the Anerythristics were located in the wild. So after I bred her with the Snow, I really had no interest in keeping her around, so quite likely I sold her off soon afterwards. When you have a large number of animals, keeping ALL of them based on "what ifs" just is not feasible. It might take you at least another generation before a latent gene pops out. IF you do intensive inbreeding and grow your animals up in a hurry, you are talking 4 to 6 years before you would see any such results. Personally, I didn't grow my animals up real fast, so with me, such a turnaround would have been more like 8 years or so. That is a heck of a long time to try to keep EVERY animal you produce from EVERY project you are doing.

Quote:
ALL Butters have a lot of unexplainable Yellow Pigment, that doesn't come from the Caramel gene, unless you can prove it otherwise.
Perhaps you have proved un-otherwise? The empirical data I collected over the number of years I worked with the Caramels and Butters suffices for the conclusions I came to during the time. I never produced any yellow colored amelanistics except those that had Caramel in their ancestry. Perhaps your experience has proved differently to you.

Quote:
We can not talk Lloyd Lemke now because his Avatar is no longer with us, but I can. He is alive and well in the “Spirit World”(Heaven). I am every kind of Empath and Psychic that you have ever heard of just like Teal Swan, if you know who she is. This includes the “Clown” Empath that is like a Bull in a china shop of mis-information. We don't have to react to misinformation, but if we are ask to, Our Soul, can not help itself, and we bring attention to the misinformation, which is Loving, no matter how much you don't like it.

How did I confirm my memories about my conversations with Lloyd 20 years ago. I talked to Lloyd of course and down loaded all of the information from him about it. Do you believe in “chanelling” or “inhabiting”, I can do it any time that I want to. Look it up on the internet. There are a lot of people who can channel, or allow inhabitation. It is an awesome experience. Basically, they move into the drivers seat of your Avatar, and you slide over into the passenger seat. From that point, I experience everything he sees and thinks, and I down load the information.

Channeled from Lloyd Lemke: I used a price list I saved of Lloyd's to ask him to join me. All I had to do is focus on the Price List, and pow, I moved over into the passenger seat. Lloyd and I read each and every word on the price list, like two school boys, reliving old times...
sections of text removed for the sake of brevity.

Seriously Joe, I don't even know how to comment to this without inadvertently sounding condescending.

But I will ask you this. How about the next time you "talk" to Lloyd you ask him if he did, in fact, set the trap of the Snow Corns by getting them to me through Tom Crutchfield?