View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 12:00 PM   #9
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCreations View Post
I have spent a great deal of time in Southern Utah - Moab, Arches and Zion and they're spectacular!! I have also been to Anza Borrego and Joshua Tree National park in So Cal and they're equally as stunning. Now I live in the Pacific Northwest and if you guys get this far North, the Canadians are fabulous, if somewhat apologetic, people. Seriously though, you both are always welcome in our home should you make your way here.

-Tonya
Thanks for the offer, Tonya. Connie and I had talked about trying to find a train ride up to Alaska (and back). Would be nice to find something like that leaving out of Tallahassee, or nearby, but I guess they will normally run out of Seattle or maybe even Canada. We might need to talk to a travel agency, as sometimes just trying to plan something like this plumb wears us out. Just planning on getting to the starting point is a job in itself.

Recently I was toying with the idea of getting a small motor home to tow the Jeep with or some popup travel trailer that could be towed behind the Jeep, but that turned out to be it's own sizeable can of worms. It was giving me a headache, so I just shelved that idea.

I'm not sure what is worse. Under thinking or over thinking something.