• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

We've all seen pictures of your snakes..

And here I am... I'm on the left, without sunglasses.
(I hope this works...)

Attachments

• me.gif
    me.gif
    101.3 KB · Views: 891
I loved you in Natural Born Killers!

Just kidding! I bet you get some version of that one a lot!

Here is me. I was mistaken for Frankie from the Real World this past weekend when I was up in Washington DC for the March For Womens' Lives, I was in my car and someone yelled from the next lane over at a stoplight "Is that Frankie?!?! Hey Frankie I am sorry you have cystic fibrosis!!!" I didn't want to bust their bubble so I didn't say anything but I found it extremely amusing.

Attachments

• image(29).jpg
    image(29).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 829
Jeez my face looks red in that pic...its hot in the house..maybe that is why. I just took the pic with my camera phone.

Heres a pic of me and goss, isn't it a waste of space on the forum, lol :p

Attachments

• dscf0019.jpg
    dscf0019.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 795
ok, that pic didn't come out very well. I will try again

Attachments

• dscf0019.jpg
    dscf0019.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 779
my pic

Finally got back from college to take a pic. Don't make fun of me-I even got a nice corn in there to draw attention away ;)

thank god the snake is there to take the focus off you face!! hahahaha im just kidding..i dont have the guts to put my pic on here :p :dancer:

I tried to take a pic of myself with Charlie but err..seems I am not very good at self photography (probably for the best :) )

Attachments

• charliestranglingme.jpg
    charliestranglingme.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 768
Your corn looks very big, either that or you are very small. Nice snake Tracee, be nice to see who is holding it though:D

Here is me :awcrap:

me002.jpg

this is my brother at 6 months (the blob lol)

window1.jpg

and here he is 2 minuites ago (8)

conka001jpg.jpg

all the photos of my mum are on her file :angry01: but here is my cat Tober

toberdude.jpg

fatso said:
Your corn looks very big, either that or you are very small. Nice snake Tracee, be nice to see who is holding it though:D

:laugh: That made me giggle so much. You're right on both accounts, he's massive and I'm tiny! I'll post the most recent pic I've got then. I'd just had all my pink hair cut off and was feeling rather sorry for myself (you know what I mean girls!!) :(

Cute kittycat predaza!

Attachments

• tracee.jpg
    tracee.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 737
:rolleyes:

Bit embarrassed now! Nice to meet you too Paul. I don't know how I found this site but I'm glad I did, everyone's so nice (altogether now; ahhhh!)

Back