Thread: Newbie here!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 11:41 PM   #5
Connor1995
Hello, names Connor. I’m new to owning a corn snake. Shes a adult girl called Tiffany who was previously owned by a woman who I met online,
I have done my research online before buying the snake but I just wanted to Join a forum to ensure I’m doing everything right and if I have any issues I can ask
Don’t know if I’m sposed to ask this on here but I got the snake yesterday I have handled her for a short amount of time. She is content and drinking her water and is due a feed in a few days but when I go in the viv she don’t do much when I was just seeing how she reacted to my hand but as I go closer she does rattle her tail which I do know means she is scared or nervous. She don’t go into the striking pose I was thinking it’s due to her being moved in her viv from one place to the next and change of environment if this is the case do you recommend letting the snake settle properly for a time before handling if so how long?
And do you think it’s best to wait to give a feed first give it a few more days then try handle her ? Simple question but I don’t really know and when I search it I can’t find it lol