• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Greetings from the UK

Semtex1480

Hello all,

Just signed up as I got my first 2 corns the other day & was looking for a forum to have a discussion with other folk who own corns

I have very limited knowledge of corns but so far so good, hope to get know some of you :)

Welcome to the forum. There are excellent posts covering all corn snake topics, just use the search feature for hours of reading.

:welcome:

Glad you are here. Looking forward to hearing more about you and your snakes. One thing for certain, corn snakes are totally awesome.

Back