View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 10:10 PM   #16
Jrgh17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWINGRRRR View Post
So I guess thats no more joking around with 2 ADULTS that you know ARE adults. I am not going to apologize for my behavior. It was all in good fun, with people I KNOW TO BE ADULTS.

So asking for topless pics in an open forums is allowed then? (WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE THREAD?)))
Unfortunately, online, you can never KNOW that a person is an adult. My info says I'm 20, but does anyone here KNOW that for sure? CS doesn't verify information, so you can never be entirely sure. I could just be a really brainy 8 yr old.

Also, a kid could come into the chat room before you finished typing and sending an inappropriate comment, and end up seeing it.

In all honesty, the issue really isn't who sees it. It's the perception of the site itself. Rich and the mods want CS.com to be seen as a site where people of all ages can go to participate in a hobby. There should be no question in a parent's mind as to whether or not this site will be appropriate for their kid, and adults on the site should not have to worry about feeling uncomfortable.