View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 12:33 PM   #38
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
Post an invitation on the Ball python forum for everyone to visit us here. ( if you won't be banned ) You would be surprised how many corn snake breeders don't even know our forum exists. I didn't even know it until I happened to be talking to Steve Roylance about some of the morphs I bought from Rich Z many years ago.
I wouldn't advise that. MANY site owners really don't appreciate the "come look at my site" sort of postings. It is considered as an effort to siphon off their traffic to another site. All sites are competing for eyeballs. Some will not even accept paid advertising that attempts to direct traffic to competing sites.

Of course, maybe things have changed dramatically since FaceBorg has nearly taken over the internet.

Anyway, my interpretation of the situation here is quite simple: People just found places they would rather frequent than this site. It happens. So when the "voting with their feet" shows that this site has become a waste of storage space on my server, and it is time for this site to go, it will go.