View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 02:51 PM   #40
maausen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Your snake's jaw should be fine. I had a baby that twisted its jaw funny due to a shed getting stuck. Took a few days but was fine after that.

I'm not an expert by any means, but it still sounds like a scent thing to me or his reaction to something you do when he touches your skin? Maybe he gets nervous or defensive if you tense up or flinch?

I know it sounds odd, but try recording an entire session of you working with him. That way you, or someone else, can try to better evaluate what happens. If you can watch as a third person or have anther set of eyes (or hundreds if you post it), it may be easier to pinpoint the triggers/cause?

And sorry he bit you again. It does sound like you are making progress though and definitely deserve some pats on the back for dedication.
I definately will have to try the recording idea. I think that’ll help. I wonder if it’s more my scent from soap I use that is upsetting to him.

I’m okay with the bites.i understand that they are wild animals and not all animals love being held by giants