• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A little non feeder....

If you are talking about the darker bit of her belly above her neck as she is looped in the picture, those are internal organs. You would see the feces right above her vent. You can often see the organs in the lighter color morphs. I used to be able to see Cleo’s heart when she was little.

If you are talking about the darker bit of her belly above her neck as she is looped in the picture,, those are internal organs. You would see the feces right above her vent. You can often see the organs in the lighter color morphs. I used to be able to see Cleo’s heart when she was little.
Ah Yes! That's what I mean. From the anatomy photos on Google it looks like it is either her kidney or fecal matter in her large intestine which is probably impossible because she fed last Sunday. Even if she was impacted I'm guessing that it would have moved down a bit more.

I can see her little heart too :). By the way she just had a pinky in seconds. I'm not sure if she's ready for two yet.

Daisy June 17, a butter motley corn snake

Congrats! Well done.

Either you missed her poop, which is very possible with babies, and happens all the time, or it’s still to come. Sometimes they double up and have 2 feedings, one poop. That’s not all that unusual. I’m betting you just missed it. Unless they are on paper they can be really difficult to find. I know I missed some with my babies.

Congrats! Well done.

Either you missed her poop, which is very possible with babies, and happens all the time, or it’s still to come. Sometimes they double up and have 2 feedings, one poop. That’s not all that unusual. I’m betting you just missed it. Unless they are on paper they can be really difficult to find. I know I missed some with my babies.
Haha!! Maybe I have missed it. I've looked and looked but with aspen it is difficult.... But it would smell a bit. We'll see. What humidity do you have in your vivarium btw?

60% but unless you are doing something to keep it high, which you are not, I would not worry about 70%. It is still within reason. Mine has been there on occasion in the summer, even with our A/C on.

60% but unless you are doing something to keep it high, which you are not, I would not worry about 70%. It is still within reason. Mine has been there on occasion in the summer, even with our A/C on.
Ah ok. That's great. Thank you.

DollysMom knows what she talking about she has helped me loads good luck with your new friend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words, but remember, I’m still learning, too.

I’ll never forget the day I passed a big test for an instructor certificate, back in the day. The examiner reminded me that I had just earned a license to learn. Good advice then and now.

Yes we are all learning there is always something that we can learn from our corns! lol angelcornsnake looks like you are doing a good job!. So kodos for your corn is very pretty! ;)

Yes we are all learning there is always something that we can learn from our corns! lol angelcornsnake looks like you are doing a good job!. So kodos for your corn is very pretty! ;)
Thank you! I hope I am! You're right. Never stop learning :)

Back