View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
MysticExotics
House guests (will be available for new homes)

I have some snakes in house, from a friend of mine, Matt (NWBloodlines), that I offered to take in & help him find homes for.

First is Travis, an '08 SMR Salmon male, that is the result of a project Don was working on with a guy named Travis. Travis looks more Salmon colored than Spiro. Travis had a hemipene injury last year during breeding, did still fertilize a few eggs, one baby hatched last year. He healed up well, & bred the same Champagne female this year, who is due to lay eggs any day now. **Found a home**

Next is Spiro, an '09 SMR Coral male.**Found a home**

Gisselle is an '06 Champagne female, from Bayou Reptiles. She's due to lay eggs any day now.**Found a home**

Then there is this very red male, that is a Normal, het for Bloodred, Christmas & Hypo, produced by Kathy Nicks. Matt ended up with two, both males. He's an '08 or '09. **Found a home**

Last but not least, is an SMR Coral Motley female hatchling. She was sent to Matt as a non/problem feeder, but has eaten every meal since she arrived in the PNW. She'll be sticking around for a bit, I want to see how she progresses. (I was really hoping she would be a male, to pair with Hekate, my Anery Motley, because she has a nice pink wash on the top of her upper body.