• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello !.........goodbye...

If it's from the road to the house, then doesn't the city have to fix it?? I'm so glad I have a well...

Interesting how someone throwing a virtual temper tantrum ended up having a thread with 60 something responses so far. LOL

Guess we had to cut up somewhere, right?

GBCW threads always end up getting a lot of replies, though usually not mourning the fact that the deserter has left.

Kyle, I'm worried about your dog's tongue...
LOL Nanci, Me too, it was all pink when I got him, the spots keep growing ( like a continuous Rorschach Test) as does he, Buckeye was 1 1/2 years on the 7th and he's over 95lbs... at least he doesn't eat live...yet.

LOL Nanci, Me too, it was all pink when I got him, the spots keep growing ( like a continuous Rorschach Test) as does he, Buckeye was 1 1/2 years on the 7th and he's over 95lbs... at least he doesn't eat live...yet.

Have you been cohabbing him? It might be a sign of stress. Checked his temps? Is he on a thermostat?? You don't feed him in his viv, do you???

Have you been cohabbing him? It might be a sign of stress. Yes, He stresses me when he wants to play 24/7/365 Checked his temps? Yes, very warm in bed Is he on a thermostat??No but sometimes he's on the couch. You don't feed him in his viv, do you???No, but he does eat pretty much constantly:)
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

OMG...this thread has become a ginormous hilarity...what a great thing! And Jeff Mohr keeps cracking me up with his 'confusion' comments. :roflmao:

But do we have to research (Google) it Nanci? I thought it was as easy as posting a question in a forum...:sidestep:

Back