View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
Buzzard
Hi Heather,

I'm in. Let me give you the run down on Sunshine. In 2009, I found this odd looking snake, that resembled a corn but looked also like a gray rat snake. Not knowing what the heck it could be, I posted her on this forum. After a few post, I found out Walter had a pair and immediately we agreed it was a Alabama corn snake. A few weeks later, She laid a clutch of 10 eggs. Awesome...... I ended up sending a pair to Virgina (I think). Later on he said that they stopped eating and passed(bummer). I kept 2 to continue the line. The next season I breed her to an Anery to see if perhaps she was some form of Anery type snake. Nope, most of the babies came out normal with one exception(red), I kept. Loving the silver coration, burnt red(brick red) saddles and the abnormal amout of yellow these guys seem to have, I was wondering if I could get an Amel version and if it would look any different. Perhaps with more yellow, or even that brick red coloration instead of the normal reds. So I paired her up with my Striped Amel Male, Crush. Out of 10 eggs only 5 hatched. 2 females and 3 males. 1 female did not make it. The other 4 are eating like champs. So far that has been my projects with these amazing looking snakes.

Sunshine

Gray(09 fml AL)

Al (09 male AL)

Red (10 male AL) het Anery motley ph hypo

3 of the 4 (2011 AL) het Amel Stripe ph anery
Fml

Male

Male