View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 08:19 PM   #57
BloodyBaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by big chris View Post
Well I'm glad what you say is what you say and that's that and I'm glad you know that I don't consider or value your opinion no on the cohab thing no one today has changed my mind I'm sorry but I still don't think that makes me sick. I don't like the fact that jason keeps his dogs outside because they don't mind and yes I believe my snakes enjoy each others company I can't prove it no more than you can't prove that they dont
Classic. You can't prove that, but you guys can't prove that either so there attitude.

READ THE 50 BILLION FREAKING COHAB THREADS ALREADY ON THE SITE. Heck some where even linked for you.

Quote:
I'm sure one thing we can all agree on is that there will never be a general concensus on cohabitation or live feeding. New members- if you choose to go against the grain, please do not be offended when others who have been here long enough to see the damage these two practices _may_ cause speak up and warn you not to do it. Yes, you _will_ be able to scour the forum and find support, but in general, both topics have been beaten to death and nothing has changed. Using the search function, finding previous discussions, and making your own informed decision rather than starting yet another cohabbing, live-feeding thread will go a long way in reducing friction here.
Thread source: Personal Attacks/Speaking Your Mind/Abusiveness To Other Members

And because I smell it a mile away....