View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 02:00 PM   #134
big chris
Thanks nanci , for the brutal honesty and all the help. I do see the risks involved in it and I know I won't be the first person to say not me no that can't happen to me so I won't say it. I will just end with I think what I'm doing can be done safely given proper precautions adequate space and appropriate knowledge of the risks involved. I can't say any more than that you provide me with the information and I won't try to match it because I don't won't to dig into this anymore but for each link yall provided me I can provide one in its place for someone who has or is currently cohabbing safely. It doesn't have to end in disaster keeping snakes is a inherent danger to the animal in itself I don't think in my opinion that cohabbing greatly increases the risk to the snake. Yes blah blah blah if my snakes die I will be sorry but how many times can any of you say the same thing about actions you have or haven't taken keeping a wild animal domestically breed or not keeping a wild animal in a glass box inevitably causes death. I have changed my mind I think this post was a good thing not because we settled anything on cohabbing because there is a reason it is such a ongoing internal struggle between herpers there is no one answer both sides think they are right, but maybe we can all go back and see where this went wrong where we could have kept it on the tracks as a informative discussion maybe others can learn from our mistakes and have more and more conversations not fights.