View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 07:40 AM   #34
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
I had to sell all of my Morelia, with my pending move. I will be getting back into them after I move back to eastern WA, after I get settled, which will be super easy, since Nick lives over there. LOL

This was my Granite female. She's 25% WC outcross. I'm sure by the time I'm ready to add them back in, he'll have the OC % higher.
She was one of the last ones I sold. She went to a friend of mine who's had her on breeder loan to prove out a couple possible het Granite males, I offered to sell her to my friend for a really great price.

The last IJ I had went to Nick. He was my favorite out of all of my Morelia.

When he was 2yrs old, his coloring was amazing! He muddied up as he got older, but I still loved his coloring.
It's never easy loosing an animal. A little over a week ago I had to have one of my dogs put down that was 14yo. When are you planning to move? I recently just moved 1.5 hrs and that really made me wish I kept my collection in a rack instead of tanks.

I think nick currently has some het granites that are listed as 62% outcrossed. I'm trying to decided if I want to go for another axanthic ij or a pair of captive hatched ij's from an Indonesian farm (just to get new blood into the hobby).

Both of your carpets were pretty nice looking. Have you been to a carpet fest or thought about going?