Thread: Carpet Pythons
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #85
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
Those are really good names to see on the list... It's not IMO as it's a no Brainer....
That must leave you smiling having seen that
Oh my, so much so! I'm getting a third baby from Nick, a het Granite female, from 50% WC outcross lines, (the other two are 25% WC outcross). All three of these Granite gened babies are from separate lines, so that's an even bigger bonus!
This het female is one of three females in the clutch. One is likely sold, he's keeping one & I get one of them. He'll send pics in the near future. I get to pick her up at the October show.

*Angela, I think your boy is actually a sibling to this female I'm getting, if your boy is 50% WC outcross. My het Granite male & my Granite girl are both 25%.

Nick has 5 clutches of Granite/het Granite's this year, 4 of them have some sort of unrelated blood in them.

I cannot tell you how excited I am to work on these Granite projects down the road!!

I have a poss het Granite female from a local breeder, that might be big enough to breed next year, if my het Granite male is big enough by then as well.

My poss het Granite Jag female is in NC right now, growing up, & when she's ready (probably 2014) she'll be paired with one of two outstanding Granite males that my friend has. Hopefully, she'll prove out het Granite, & maybe get some Granite Jags.

I'll be posting lots of progression pics of these babies