• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet "Rufus"

He loves the Traffic Lady

While getting ready for work, getting dressed, making coffee, gathering up my work related materials, etc, Rufus keeps a close eye on the Local Weather and Traffic Reports and keeps me up to date on what to expect on my drive in. Thanks Rufus!

Attachments

• 28167180_10213758808597116_4349299468172192265_n.jpg
    28167180_10213758808597116_4349299468172192265_n.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 41
As your esteemed morning assistant, Rufus deserves a raise to 2 juicy and delicious mice!

Saturday morning brunch with Rufus.

Rufus is so lovely omg. I can't wait to own a corn , again... Ah...

Yeah I get told all the time what a beautiful snake he is. I take him with me shopping and around town and people fall in love with him right away. He's sort of goofy though, but I'm coming to learn most corn snakes are.

For example, I took a picture of him eating his mouse this morning, and he asked me for some Champagne to go with his Brunch.

I told him absolutely not, "He's Driving." He is a terror on the roads after a few drinks.

Attachments

• IMG_1433.JPG
    IMG_1433.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 34
Safe and sober is the way to go! Just make sure he’s awake enough to drive after that big meal.

CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Meet "Rufus"

If you look at the very top of this page, you'll see the words posted above.

Ok I only asked
Won’t bother agin
I’ve got 2 corns both different
That’s what I asking it like said before you are very rude !!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much that’s all I wanted to know
I think he is very rude
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's confusing because at first he said it was an amel striped - if you are a bit lazy and do not read more you could think that he is an amel striped, not an normal - if you are not good with genetics, so this is a real 'normal' question and I think there is no reason to be that rude ...but we cannot look into a person, maybe he has sleep bad this day I write to you ;)

Your so kind sorry but I don’t know much about the genetics
I’ve been told I’ve got a Amal and a Carolina normal
I’ve got boy and a girl but I would not breed them I don’t know enough about the genetics
I hope it was because he’d had a bad night sleep got my doubts
Thank you again for being so kind
Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see you........

<Rufus> "I can see him but he can't see me...... I'm hiding"

Attachments

• IMG_1437.JPG
    IMG_1437.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 36
I've been gone a whiile. Once I got behind I never had time to catch up and so it went. Rufus is looking great! What a big, grown up boy he is. Cleo has definitely missed hearing about him. She'll love the picture of him in his cave. Hi again, Rufus!

Yeah Rufus is doing well, but he's being difficult right now.

He's in "I'm a Big Boy now and I want to Mate" Mode. So he's gone off food now for about 5 weeks, hasn't eaten a thing. But he's not losing any weight and he's still rambunctious as ever. He's also in "Blue" right now so I expect a shed in a few days.

I'm hoping after he sheds he will go back to eating again. I'm not worried about him, but I'm tired of wasting all these mice.

I hear you on the wasting mice thing Karl. I don't have a male corn snake but my male house snake is doing the same thing. Lots of mice going in the garbage and not into the snake. I call what they do 'looking for love in all the wrong places."

Best wishes on Rufus's shed and going back to eating!

Tell Rufus no one around there is good enough, and Cleo can’t xome for a visit right now.

And for my next Trick.............

Rufus is quite the Magician. He can make a Mouse disappear in less than 5 minutes.

Attachments

• IMG_1459.JPG
    IMG_1459.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1461.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1471.JPG
    IMG_1471.JPG