View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
Reptile Lover 23
Exclamation Need a little help please regarding rexy

My girl Rexy is 8 years old

This all started after i introduced the male corn Jarvis

I put them togeather for 24hrs then seperated them for 24hrs then put them back togeather for 24hrs then seperated them and the next day (Rexy) went into blue and had a full shed i noticed a very small amount of poop on her sheaded skin where the vent is. 2days After the full shed i offered her a large mouse Soo

The last 4 weeks she has been acting very out of character. Normally she chills in her hides during the day & is active at night. for the past 4 weeks she has been out of her hides 24/7 and keeps pushing her nose against the glass and moveing all the substrate into a pile She rests only a little on the top shelf (Click here to see her enclosure with the shelf) before she is back at being very active.

Her appetite Has gone I have tried different size mice and day-old-chicks Braining, scenting the mouse with lizard, she wont eat any of them. every 10 days i offer her food and for the past 4 weeks and a half still hasnt eaten she is 620grams and just under 5,1/2ft long

I know they can go along time without food but im just starting to get concerned, any help im thankful for

Today (9th/may/) she now sat in her water bowl (Heads out the water obvs)

Her temps are 27C cool end and 31C In her hot end