• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

CONTEST: Win a FREE ball python!

CJBianco

Zen Philosopher
Hello Everyone,

I am giving away another FREE animal. And this time it’s a sweet little ball python.

Scientific Name: Python regius
Common Name: Ball Python
Morph: PH Piebald (66%)
Sex: Male
Weight: 175g
Year: 2005
Health: Excellent
Food: Mice (F/T)
Temperament: Docile
Records: None
Paperwork: None
Additional Notes: This animal has a very unique Granite Pattern.

The Contest: This is a simple trivia contest. One question. One correct answer.

The Rules: These rules are subject to change as necessary. This contest is reserved for USA residents only. (No international shipping.) The winner must be a CORNSNAKES.COM forum member. The winner must be at least eighteen years or older. The winner must pay all shipping costs. The shipping costs must be paid in full within thirty days of winning notification. The first person to post the pre-determined correct answer wins. The winning entry will be judged at the sole discretion of the contest organizer. All contest rulings are final.

So…who wants to play this game?

Chris Bianco
(864) 706-7399
[email protected]

Attachments

• PH Pied.jpg
    PH Pied.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 388
lefty_mussolini said:
I would like to play this game. What do we do?

I will post a trivia question on Monday evening. All you need to do is post the correct answer. Sound easy? That's because it is! =)

(I love fun stuff!)

Chris

Why do we hafta be 18? A ball python is the next snake I really want to get! Could we like, have our rents make an account and enter for us? Just wondering, because that is one gorgeous lil boy!

I'll play...why not. If I can think that is (last night was the Steelers game and then poker night... :cheers: )

~Katie

corny_gurl333 said:
Why do we hafta be 18? A ball python is the next snake I really want to get! Could we like, have our rents make an account and enter for us? Just wondering, because that is one gorgeous lil boy!

Because that is the rule. (It's a liability thing.)

I thought about this idea. I would rather this contest be for established forum members only. (I don't like the idea of someone opening an account just to enter this silly contest.) On the other hand, there may be a new forum member with a legitimate interest in cornsnakes. I would hate to exclude them from the contest. And who knows? Maybe a parent opening an account is a good thing. This gives them the opportunity to periodically ask questions in order to make sure their children are taking proper care of the pet snakes.

So...the answer is yes.

Chris

countMEout said:
What time on Monday evening? Just wondering if I will be out of Lab or not.

I want to give those crazy west-coasters a chance to play, so I'll have to wait until at least 5:30PM on west coast time. I'd like to commit to a prompt 10:00PM EST start time, but I'm afraid that I may miss the deadline by a few minutes. (My daughter may steal my attention away.) Please keep that in mind.

And should I count you in or count you out? I'm confused.

Chris

Back