View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 01:16 AM   #108
brodie691
So, now I think it only fair that I respond here.

I told him (after I received my money back) that I'd ship them out Monday to him, which I was not able to do. I sent him a message and told him that I would most certainly send them out on Tuesday, which I DID do.
He received them back this morning, NOT having taken 8 days as he states. I waited until my money had been refunded by PayPal, not the dear ol' Doc, himself.
His items WERE sent back to him the exact same way he shipped them, with a few exceptions of course.
They were sent back in one BIG snake bag, unlike the smaller one he'd shipped them to me in. And a 9X9X9 box, much unlike the smaller 7X7X7 he'd shipped them to me in. They also had a 60 hour heat pack in the box (which I might add he never included for me when he shipped them, after I'd asked him to do).
They were laid on a thick piece of bubble wrap for cushioning, with packing peanuts meticulously placed for comfort, which I might add that the good ol' Doc never opted for when shipping them out to me...
The $100 dollars he claimed to be out on shipping cost to me in a 7X7X7 cost me only $49 and some change to ship back to him in a larger box with at least a pound and a half more weight...
I'll never see that $50 reimbursed now will I, Doc???

So with all that being said, who'd like to see these lovely females he boasts??? I know I sure would, so let's have a look-see!