Thread: Mendela effect
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 04:21 PM   #5
Rich Z
Yeah, it's a pretty fascinating topic that I have been looking into lately. The interesting part is that there are instances when I remember the "missing universe" view, and others where I remember the "current universe" view. And there are others that I really don't have any memory of because the topic was never one of interest to me enough to pay attention to.

Now this one really twists my brain:

I was in junior high school when Kennedy was assassinated, and I watched a LOT of stuff about it, even up to rather recently. I do NOT remember a 6 seater car at all! It was a standard automobile with a driver and passenger up front, and John and Jackie Kennedy in the back seat. Period.

So yeah, whether or not this Mendela Effect is real or not, is certainly does present some anomalies with some people's memories. Enough so that it pretty much leads you to believe that SOMETHING is going on worth looking into, if for nothing else the puzzling entertainment that it presents.

Oh yeah, I was watching some videos going into a bit about the scientific evidence of parallel universes, and that in itself is pretty interesting stuff.