Thread: Carpet Pythons
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #15
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhketh View Post
Thanks, but I do have a breeder in mind. Only problem is the snake would need to be shipped and I live in Texas. Gotta wait for shipping weather.
Who's the breeder?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karoni View Post
They are beautiful snakes! What are their temperaments like, generally?
Thanks! Temperment varies, jsut like in Corns. More of an individual thing. I have heard that Jungles tend to have the worse temperments, but mine has a great temperment. A couple of my IJ's are pretty bitey, but they're still young. My baby Diamond cross & Coastal have both been fine so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z) View Post
That female 'o mine is pretty! She's an '07, right? At that age, will the inside of her black bands lighten up, or will they stay pretty much pure black?

How much longer IS their shedding process than that of a corn snake? I've noticed that my boas aren't that much longer, but my BP takes forever to shed. The GTP has shed once.
Tahlaia is an '09, from what I'm told. She's likely a mix of some sort, so I don't know how she will turn out.
Each snake is different, I think. She is blue-ish now, appears to be getting clear. I think she will probably shed within the next week or so.