View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 12:03 PM   #102
reptiledoc
Very sad indeed

Hi Nanci
I am sick to my stomach over this.
I have six years with smooth sailing and positive breeding and sales experiences on the site.
I don't know what to say about this. I felt good about everything until I got the email about the complaint.
These snakes are not at poor post brumation weights and are vigorous with clear eyes, solid muscle tone, no skin tenting or any signs or poor health.
They laid beautiful eggs last season which hatched with no incident.
They were brumated for 3 months and had been out of brumation for 3 weeks and had eaten twice before I shipped them out. I waited 7 days after the last feeding to ship them to prevent them soiling the shipping box.
I only charged $50 to ship the box even thought it cost me $95.
I have no problem with refunding Matts money if he is unhappy.
I am really sorry about all of this. I was excited about sending him the snakes and told him so before I shipped them. I thought he felt the same.
I just think it is unfortunate that he savagely attacked me online instead of contacting me directly so I could address his complaint. I have had these 4 snakes for years and have enjoyed them very much. I just don't get it.
I am really sorry about all of this. I am trying to fix it. Hope your season goes well.