View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 10:27 AM   #1
MysticExotics
List of available Cornsnakes

Here are my current available Cornsnakes. I have a potential move coming up, so I am selling a few snakes.

**Shipping is additional. I ship via SYR, weather permitting.

Please email me at MysticExotics@gmail.com if you are interested in any of them.

I will include their iHerp link, which has more details on them, as well as photos of the parents if I have them.

(Reasonable offers will be considered).

2016 0.1 Amel Tessera Produced out of a joint pairing with Mystic Exotics and Glacier Rodents. I borrowed a Reverse Okeette from Glacier Rodents to see if Brokk, my Miami Tessera male was het for Amel. He is!
This baby has had stunning coloring from the get go!
I'd love to keep her, but she's not part of my immediate projects. If she doesn't sell, I'll be happy to hold onto her.
See her iHerp page HERE (photos of parents in photo gallery).
$150 ***Price reduced!!***
2016 0.1 Salmon(?) Snow produced by Cathrine Hurley from SMR Coral lines. I was told about these lines producing green saddles, and sure enough, she is developing green saddles. When I got her, there was some question about whether she has some RF or RC. The person I got her from wasn't sure, but I do know she's got some beautiful coloring!
Her iHerp page is HERE
Her current photo doesn't show the green, but after she has had time to digest her recent meal, I'll try to get a better photo of her.
SOLD!! ***Price reduced!!***
2017 0.1 Lavender Tessera (unknown lineage, unknown if any hets). She was pretty tiny when I got her, but she's a great little eater!
Her iHerp page HERE
SOLD!

**See my iHerp page for additional ones for sale!

Please email me at MysticExotics@gmail.com if you are interested