View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 08:24 AM   #5
Reptile Lover 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
I have built sheds in my backyard for my hobbies. You can save a lot of money by building them yourself. I built one 8X24X8 and another 8X16X8. You will love it when it's complete. I don't know if you will make enough money to pay for the building by selling reptiles, as I am happy selling enough hatchlings to pay my rodent bill. LOL.
I know what you mean, this will be my dream come true once its built, im not fussed on how long it takes i would rather take my time and get it right than rush it and not be happy with the end result im already packed full in my bedroom with reptiles, mum and dad have let me use part of the kitchen for my hatchlings for now, but once my "Reptile room" is built i will be able to get more snakes to breed im looking to breed snowcorns and morphs in the motley strip area e.g anery stripe and so on.

My main problem with selling the hatchlings is getting my rep up and getting my site known in the reptile community, im willing to put the effort in, im not looking to make a fortune im just wanting to breed corns, because of my love for reptiles, i hope it gose well only time will tell