• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miami w/ aberrant pattern - Zemira (Progression)

Pasodama

This is Zemira. A female '08 Miami w/ aberrant pattern.

These photos were taken on 10-10-08.

Attachments

• Zemira 10-10-08 a.jpg
    Zemira 10-10-08 a.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 336
  • Zemira 10-10-08 a-.jpg
    Zemira 10-10-08 a-.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 335
  • Zemira 10-10-08 b.jpg
    Zemira 10-10-08 b.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 336
These photos were taken on 11-28-08.

Attachments

• Zemira 11-28-08 a.jpg
    Zemira 11-28-08 a.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 335
  • Zemira 11-28-08 a-.jpg
    Zemira 11-28-08 a-.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 337
  • Zemira 11-28-08 b.jpg
    Zemira 11-28-08 b.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 340
She is getting so big already! I cannot get over how much she has grown! I guess partially because the only ones I have left here have been the problem feeders - and while they are growing - they are not growing as fast as I would like.

She is getting so big already! I cannot get over how much she has grown! I guess partially because the only ones I have left here have been the problem feeders - and while they are growing - they are not growing as fast as I would like.

Growing, doing great, & is a wonderful li'l gal.:)
You produced a very nice one with her.
Also, when it comes to feed time, ... she looooves her food. I don't think she knows the meaning of refusal (which is a good thing ;) ).
Hope the ones, that you have left there, pick up on their feeding.

Gorgeous. Amazing snake. I like the pattern.

Thanks, for the very nice comment.:)

Thanks, Fred, for your nice comments on Cadeo & Zemira.:)

I love aberrant patterns and think that Miamis are one of the morphs that it looks, especially, nice on.:)

What's REALLY nice about that pattern being on a Miami is that it WILL get better as the snake ages. I think Zemira will be a real knock-out (not that she isn't now... I'm just saying! LOL).

Back