• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pet Mountain Free shipping on $25

schnebbles

Hi -

In case anyone is interested, Pet Mountain is having a sale with free shipping over $25 - code CYBER

It might only be good today, they have reasonable prices and it's not often you find free shipping for that small of an order!

Ahhh, dang. I'm going to have to place my next order with them pretty soon. Toothless needs a new UVB bulb for Christmas!

Might as well do it on "cyber Monday" if they have a discount. I found a couple things that are cheaper than anywhere locally and free shipping is a definite plus.

:-offtopic BTW I love the name of your frilly. :bird:

They are having "daily deals" too. You may want to watch though. Someof the "daily deals" are the usual prices. I don't mind though because I have ordered several times from them and always been satisfied.

She is a real sweetheart. She is pretty timid, but she has improved a lot over the year I have had her.
Banfield_Bia_the_butterfly.jpg

awww! so cute :) The one I watched was black and brown. They are just so tiny. I had never seen one before. She is a little timid of new people but she adjusted so well coming to my house I couldn't believe it. I miss her. Hopefully I can dog-sit again soon!

Back